Conn's Customer Service Representative's role is to answer inbound calls to the warehouse and service customers' needs in a professional manner. Scheduling deliveries and customer pick–ups to and from the warehouse for the customers and retail locations. Providing dispatch for the delivery drivers while they are out on routes.
- Professionally answers incoming customer calls and resolve their issue.
- Services customers arriving at the warehouse for customer pickups
- Dispatch for delivery teams as they deliver products and assist with any issue.
- Contacts customers for pre-delivery to coordinate delivery times
- Must be able to handle a large volume of inbound phone calls and perform inventory functions, including stock checks.
- Must have excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Computer and clerical experience is preferred
- Must be able to occasionally position self to maintain/move product throughout the facility and be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus
- High school diploma or GED is required
Conn's established in 1890 is a specialty retailer with approximately 4,500 employees and currently operating 130 retail locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. The Company's primary product categories include:
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, and smart televisions, gaming products and home theater and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, printers and accessories.
Additionally, Conn's offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, Conn's provides flexible in-house credit options for its customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party lease-to-own payment plans. Our mission is to make it possible for everyone to purchase quality, long lasting products for their home.
Conn's HomePlus is an equal opportunity employer.