Turnkey Processing Solutions s is currently seeking Plant Electricians for our sand plants located in Monahans and Kermit, Texas.
Full Time direct hire with great pay and benefits package. Housing can be provided.
- Troubles shoot and perform basic electrical maintenance.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with all codes.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous to personnel or equipment.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and process meters, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
Electrician Basic Qualifications:
- Safety-minded and follow safety regulations
- Must be able to communicate effectively, using both written and spoken forms of communication.
- Must be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to read, speak, and write English
- Must be able to perform Industrial Automation diagnostics, monitoring and installation of electrical systems requiring Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Drives, and Softstarts.
- Requires broad knowledge of electronic controls and mechanisms.
- Familiarity with motors and basic control circuits
- Ability to read electrical diagrams, schematics, and blueprints.
It is the policy of TPS to provide Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, citizenship, or veteran status. Further, it is the policy of the Company to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.