We are a Microsoft/Apple based environment seeking an experienced developer to provide coding enhancements and efficiencies in our ancillary support systems as well as help design/code for new systems. The goal is to provide continuous systems improvement through efficient coding and analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works alongside a team to encode project requirements into computer language.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or code.
- Maintains large existing codebase in a team based environment.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Creates value in the business by suggesting improvements to processes and code.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or
- 4 years professional experience in full stack web programming using Node, Express and SQL Server with a focus on beautiful, efficient user interfaces
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Experience interacting with SQL Server
- Experience building web applications from the ground up
- Experience with Node, Express and Bootstrap a plus
- Experience with SOAP and REST web services
- Experience with Visual Studio is desirable
- Exposure to ERP, Manufacturing, Supply Chain a plus
- Working with user requirements and QA to test solutions
- Knowledge of Software Debugging and development lifecycle
- Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience
- Working knowledge of internal and external systems integration techniques
- General knowledge of PC and server hardware
-Manger will allow remote work for the right candidate who is willing to travel to the Quad Cities.
*No 3rd parties please.