Employee Experience Representative
Location: Moline, IL
Duration: 11 months
Performs a variety of Human Resources tasks. Provides guidance and/or process support to internal and external customers. Assists in department training as needed. Prioritizes and manages workflow to ensure service level agreements are maintained. This is an entry-level position. At this level, areas of responsibility may include education scheduling, vacation, time cards, Client Direct process support, transactional processing, etc. May work with external suppliers on candidate travel logistics and background verification. Handles routine customer inquiries.
Performs various HR supporting tasks, i.e., maintaining employee records, tracking/extracting data, scheduling, etc., and recording it in various HR systems. Uses HR tools to view and extract data used to respond to requests for information. Maintains confidential data and knows when and to whom it can be released. Serves as point of contact for active and separated employees, suppliers and/or HR Operations on HR processes. Resolves and responds to general and routine customer inquiries; escalates non-routine and complex questions to Specialist or Supervisor. Creates and maintains job aids for functional areas of processing. May interact with customers outside of the work area for various issues.
As an Employee Experience Representative in Moline, Illinois, you will respond to all basic levels of HR inquiries and perform routine activities to support the major HR processes.
In addition, you will:
- Respond to inquiries through several channels such as telephone, e-mail, or through a case management tool
- Serve as point of contact for active employees, and/or HR Operations on HR processes and inquiries
- Perform various HR supporting tasks, i.e., maintaining employee records, tracking/extracting data, scheduling, etc., and recording in various HR systems
- Use HR tools to view and extract data used to respond to requests for information
- Maintain confidential data and know when and to whom it can be released
- Research, resolve and respond to customer inquiries; escalate complex issues or inquiries to appropriate specialized area or Supervisor
- Participate in projects that provide support to HR processes
- Develop and maintain process documentation for one or more areas of expertise
- Document, follow through and resolve cases relating to specialty area
- Collaboratively provide input to the Tier 1 Supervisor on inquires and changes required for continuous improvement
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to promote and implement changes to current practices and processes
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Experience in a human resource process or operations role
- Working knowledge of SAP Success Factors modules (i.e. learning administration, recruiting)
- Working knowledge of SAP PHR
Ideally you will have a degree or equivalent related work experience in the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Human Resources, Communications, or Business discipline or equivalent experience.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment
environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.