TownNews, a leading application service provider of digital and broadcast solutions for local media companies, is looking to add someone with both fantastic interpersonal skills and a strong ability to troubleshoot to our BLOX Total CMS support team. This position is eligible to work remote but may require occasional travel.
We're looking for a candidate that is well versed in Adobe InDesign and has previous newspaper layout and design experience. This position will work closely with the rest of the TownNews support teams as well as the BLOX Total CMS implementation managers. A successful candidate will understand basic networking principles, have the technical aptitude and ability to learn new software programs, and a strong desire to help our customers reach their goals. Experience using the BLOX CMS is a huge plus.
- Assist customers with the creation and maintenance of Adobe InDesign document templates, snippets, and rulesets
- Work with customers to troubleshoot page output (PDF) and workflow issues
- Troubleshoot issues with both incoming and outgoing third-party feeds such as AP, NewsBank, and Merlin
- Help to configure and troubleshoot issues with the BLOX Total CMS appliances
- Work closely with the BLOX Total CMS implementation team as well as the product manager
TownNews offers a competitive salary, great benefits and the opportunity for successful employees to develop within a growing technology company. TownNews equips more than 2,000 local media organizations with the digital and broadcast services and guidance to transform their business models and flourish in the digital age. Our tools and expertise in print, digital, video, OTT, and advertising enable forward-thinking media organizations in dynamic markets to efficiently engage their audiences, increase security and grow revenue. TownNews is majority owned by Lee Enterprises. More information at www.townnews.com.