The Good Samaritan Society is America's largest faith-based, not-for-profit organization, providing housing and services to seniors. With nearly 100 years of charting new territory, the Society offers an opportunity to weave together imagination with reality and ultimately transform the aging experience in America. Now, partnering with Sanford Health, we are able to provide care through all stages of life. Throughout our organization, we aim to fulfill the most basic of human needs: to feel loved, valued and at peace. Here, you will be part of a family, offering love and compassion to residents as part of a dedicated and diverse care team.
Location: 6210 - GSS Mohall
602 Main St E
Mohall, North Dakota, 58761-4100
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hourly: 24.80 - 26.72
JOIN OUR NURSING TEAM NOW.......$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
This position is 72 hours per two week pay period working between the hours of 6:00 am and 6:30pm at our Mohall location along with every 3rd weekend.
Who we are:
- The Good Samaritan Society – Mohall is located on the rolling plains of northern North Dakota. Mohall is home to 800 friendly people and is widely known for its exceptionally low cost of living and crime rates.
- To help meet the growing demand for long-term care, Good Samaritan Society – Mohall provides the following services: Post Acute Rehab Services, Rehab/Skilled care, and end-of-life needs.
Easy Apply Process
Mobile Device Friendly
Your contribution to the team:
- Play a crucial role in leading care for our residents with excellent clinical and leadership skills and will manage multiple resident and employee responsibilities simultaneously.
- Promote a positive living experience for residents by maintaining privacy and meeting medical requirements as determined by their physician, as well as observing and documenting resident care each day.
- Administer medication, maintain appropriate health records and assist with resident care plans.
- Work with families and leadership to understand daily care and medication needs.
You're a good fit if:
- Graduate or upcoming graduate of an accredited school of nursing as a Registered Nurse.
- Licensure for state of practice is required.
- Maintains required certification / qualifications and associated standards.
- You bring a smile to work every day
- Are a team player and can set expectations
- Drive accountability
What's in it for you:
- Sign-on opportunities available
- Competitive wage
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Retirement plan
- Paid Time Off
- Daily devotions and prayer before meetings (if you choose to participate)
- Years of service recognition program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Profile by Sanford – Weight Loss Program
- Verizon and AT&T Discounts
- Hotel Discounts
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying employees. The variety of benefits include: health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status.