Position: Gaming Associate
Pay Rate: $14 - $16 per hour
Scheduling: Swing & Graveyard shifts available. Weekends required.
Knighted Ventures is hiring at your local card room for entry-level Gaming Associates! These are full-time positions with great benefits and several career tracks you can pursue. If you're looking for a long-term career with opportunities for raises and advancement, as well as a chance to positively impact (or give back to) our community through our Knighted Neighbors program, apply now and check out our awesome reviews on Glassdoor!
- Monitor casino card games -- Gaming Associates sit at live card table games, verify payouts, calculate bonuses, and regulate the rules of card games like Blackjack and Three-Card Poker.
- Provide client & customer service -- you are not a dealer, but you will be working alongside them, maintaining a positive and professional gaming atmosphere for guests and coworkers alike.
- No casino experience required -- we have ongoing paid, comprehensive training on gaming, leadership, and service!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with a starting rate of $14 hourly, and up to $16 hourly for working late-night hours.
- Opportunities for pay increases through our gaming advancement and team contribution raise structures.
- A company culture to be proud of inside and outside of work. Company parties, employee newsletters, volunteer events, and team outings are only a fraction of how we all stay connected!
- FREE medical benefits, with options to upgrade your coverage.
- Dental and vision coverage.
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid sick leave (PSL).
- Retirement planning through our 401(k) program.
- Perks program for local gyms, restaurants, concerts and more.
- Professionalism - the ability to operate with integrity and handle every interaction with maturity and respect.
- Positive attitude and mindset - being open to learning and taking on new challenges.
- Comfortable with basic math - you'll need to be able to add, subtract, and multiply without a calculator.
- Dependable & flexible availability - our operations is 24/7 thus we need people available for afternoon, evening, late-night, and weekend shifts.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older - to obtain proper licensing through the state of California, which includes being able to pass a thorough background check.
- You're a team player! Work is much more fun and productive when we work together towards shared goals.
Knighted is a proud equal opportunity employer and all employees and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.