Automotive Sales Representative
**Position in Daphne, AL**
Vehicle Sales Representative
The Vehicle Sales Representative (VSR) is responsible for handling sales opportunities by communicating with clients in order to establish positive customer relationships with Tameron CDJRF. Successful candidates will have a six-figure annual earning potential. This position requires strong multi-tasking abilities, outstanding customer service abilities, a professional appearance, and an outgoing personality. Daily duties include email and phone communications, consultative selling, negotiating, product demonstration, generating new clients, and maintaining an existing customer base. The VSR will be expected to follow the dealership’s defined standards and processes and report on all sales activity in an effort to achieve sales and performance targets set by management.
Reasons to Choose Tameron CDJRF
· Salary based pay plan plus bonus!
· BCBS Health insurance!
· Dental insurance!
· Vacation Pay!
· Christmas bonus!
· Great product line and inventory!
· Paid training!
· A great work environment!
Expected Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- 100% dedication to success and customer satisfaction.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, drug test.
- Must be a people person who enjoys interacting with clients from all walks of life.
- College degree is preferred but not required.
- Minimum 1 year retail sales experience or phone-based customer service skills preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, superior time management skills, and the ability to work with computer and mobile applications.
- Superior oral and written communications skills are required in order make professional presentations.
- A positive attitude and ability to meet or exceed revenue and other performance targets set by management.
To apply please call Andre LeMaitre at 251-626-2641, email resume to email@example.com, or apply in person.