Why Performance Foodservice - Missouri? Heres Why
- High performing, fast growing location with a great team!
- We are the second largest national foodservice distribution company in the country with a local family feel!
- Competitive pay $15.25/hour, plus bonus pay and excellent benefits, including 401(k), vacation, holidays, personal days and so much more!
- Be a part of helping the restaurants you love build their dreams!
An Order Selector is responsible for selecting product in a safe and efficient manner, which includes reading labels, placing product in the proper locations on pallets and preparing it for shipping. Selectors accomplish this by following standard work instructions and operating heavy equipment (pallet jacks/forklifts). The position is physically demanding and entails exposure to varying temperature zones.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Scan job functions into labor clock; obtain proper paperwork for the shift
- Manual transfer of cased product from pick slots to pallet and affix label
- Secure products on pallets; build according to prescribed procedures
- Pay close attention to detail while performing job duties including but not limited to reading labels, selection, tranfers, palletizing, etc.
- Stock and set up selection area
- Meet selection standards and accuracy standards
- Safely operate all warehouse equipment and obey all safety rules
- Read alpha and numeric codes from pick sheets and slots
- Work in multi-temperature areas as assigned
- May select products using Vocollect technology
- Produce a quality work output on a consistent basis
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision after 30 days
- Company Matched 401k
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Purchasing Perks
- Unlimited Growth Opportunities and More!
Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and required overtime for the position.
Able to stand, walk, reach and lift repeatedly throughout shift.
Able to lift, stack, and/or pull products off shelves, as well as replenish product, from various heights weighing between 10-35 pounds and up to between 60 and 90 pounds on occasion, depending on the location, throughout shift.
Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e. cooler, freezer and dry.
Pass post offer drug test and criminal background check.
High School Diploma/GED or State Approved Equivalent.
6+ months warehouse and/or distribution work experience.
Foodservice distribution or related industry experience.
Experience using a motorized pallet jack.
Motorized pallet jack certified.
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the “Company“) provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the “EEO is the Law“ poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Address Line 1
4551 W Maple
Performance Missouri (1002)