iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over190 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble, and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way network security is delivered!
We are looking for a Contract Sales Recruiter to join our HR team and establish strong relationships with our sales leaders and hiring managers and understand their hiring needs. This will be achieved by employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new and creative recruiting ideas.
- Own the full cycle recruiting process for iboss sales roles including job requisition, pipelining, scheduling, interviewing feedback/consultation, pre-offer, through to offer negotiation
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates from references, online recruiting events, and Linked In
- Establish strong relationships with leaders and hiring managers and understanding their hiring needs and deliver on hiring managers preferences through high offer-to -interview ratios
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience which results in a distinctive competitive advantage for iboss
- Build a diverse candidate pipeline by using creative sourcing methods (LinkedIn Recruiter, online events, and social media etc.)
- Ensure monthly and/or quarterly goals are met, and communicate those successes to extended team members
- Strong communication skills, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of iboss which may include implement any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of Sales recruiting experience within a HR team focused on talent acquisition
- Excellent at identifying, sourcing, and outreaching to prospects through various avenues in a fast-paced, high volume recruiting environment
- Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
- Passion for diversity and inclusion and has taken initiative on implementing strategies to diversify teams
- Experience working with Corporate Functions and/or supporting a complex global organization undergoing transformation is a plus
- Organization Effectiveness – creates environment that inspires and enables people to move the organization forward. Enables teams to work collaboratively
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, LI Recruiter, and proactive phone and internet searches
- Health, Vision, Dental - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Fantastic company events
- Free catered lunch every Friday
- Free snacks
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas