Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for an experienced Project Manager- Supply Chain to lead the Finance workstream through our Oracle implementation.
- Manage the Plan to Make (demand, supply, manufacturing and transportation) workstream deliverables, ensuring timely completion
- Works with stakeholders and project team members to determine project needs, develop detailed project plans and schedules to achieve program goals.
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans/schedules.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path with other Project Managers on the Program
- Create key decision documents and ensure alignment throughout the company.
- Uses project management Agile methodologies and best practices to manage business requirements, scope, risk, communication and resources to meet budget, schedule and stakeholder expectations.
- Manages the implementation of solutions according to best practices and established industry and corporate standards.
- Raise and resolve risks, issues, actions and decisions for your workstream on a daily basis.
- Facilitate and report weekly status for their workstream, documenting project progress including timelines, risks, issues, and successes to maintain project course.
- Manage day to day efforts for their workstream.
- Raise and resolve staffing issues
- Provide regular updates to PMO sharing work performed, plans, budget and overall status.
- Ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences.
- Lead and execute organizational change management
- Lead team to standardize, simplify and ensure consistent processes, driving continuous process/system improvement
- Drive deployment and adoption of system and operational process improvement in partnership with other workstreams
- Effectively communicate project expectation to workstream team members.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, IT or other closely related field
- 10+ years of professional experience, 7+ years of experience leading large project teams
- Proficiency in Jira and Microsoft Project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Provide thought leadership delivery capabilities
- Demonstrated leadership skills and a proven track record of managing multi-disciplinary teams including program management, process oriented teams and IT.
- Organizational change management
- Ability to think independently and effectively, meet tight deadlines by managing multiple tasks/deliverables at varying complexities
- Strong process mind-set, continuous improvement oriented to help drive methodology and outcomes with an agile approach.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Oracle Cloud experience
- Large, transformational ERP implementations
- Manufacturing or Supply Chain Background
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 10,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.