iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 190 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble, and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way network security is delivered!
The Marketing Operations & Planning Manager is instrumental for driving marketing team strategy, planning and manage the day to day operations for the health of the marketing program effectiveness to pipeline contribution. The Marketing Operations function is to understand the right marketing technical stack, workflows, lead scoring & routing and program spend visibility and ROI tracking. This is a leadership role and collaborates with all marketing functions, sales operations, IT, and executive leadership team.
- Drives annual and quarterly marketing planning and reviews
- Creates marketing dashboard and program metrics
- Owns lead scoring and lead management
- Ensures data is clean and in compliance
- Collaborates closely with all marketing functional teams, sales operations, IT, Executive Leadership
- Actively monitor, analyze, and report on the health of marketing contribution to pipeline
- Provides leadership team with program effectiveness, conversion rates throughout each stage of the lead funnel
- Manages third party vendor relationships and program budgets
- SFDC Marketing Automation / Tech stack Ability to prospect and market concepts to new and existing accounts while interpreting complex information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to influence others and prepare for emerging customer needs
- Experience evaluating and implementing marketing and sales technologies
- A passion for data analysis and using data to answer questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Incredibly detail-oriented
- Excellent organization and project management/planning skills to complete tasks as scheduled
- Highly skilled relationship and rapport building skills to assist and help drive program success
- An unparalleled work ethic and appetite to drive results
- Highly motivated and results-oriented personality with a strong desire to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company-paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas