Providence is calling a Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiology Services (Cardiology Services, Days, 0.0 FTE) to Providence Medical Group in Missoula, Montana. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Assist the physician in office procedures including ECG’s.
- Clean and maintain exam rooms.
- Help cover other provider practices as needed to provide patient care. Looks at office practice collectively rather than individually.
- Keep current on IHI policies and accepts change in policies as directed.
- Obtain and record height and weight.
- Perform IV therapy and medication administration as ordered by physician.
- Perform phlebotomy lab draws per physician orders
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current RN license in Montana
- Basic Life Support (BLS) card must be from the following authorized governing bodies: American Heart Association (AHA) - (BLS Provider), American Red Cross (ARC) - (BLS for Health Care Provider), or Military Training Network (MTN) – (Healthcare Provider) upon hire
Preferred qualification for this position include:
- 2 years professional nursing experience in the care of cardiology patients
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group includes over 30 primary care, specialty clinics and healthcare groups throughout western Montana focused on treating patients at all stages of their lives. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.