Providence is calling a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Internal Medicine, Days, 1.0 FTE) to Providence Medical Group in Missoula, Montana. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Assist physician in office procedures including medication/immunization administration, physicals/DOT physicals, prescription management, Alcohol/Drug screens, and ECG’s.
- Collect data regarding patient/family learning needs, abilities, preferences, and readiness to learn.
- Complete accurate intake and output.
- Complete accurate vital signs. Complete delegated patient care activities and record and report variations.
- Complete delegated patient care activities and record and report variations.
- Consistently receive and give suggestions and constructive criticism in a professional manner.
- Contribute to the assessment of the patient by collecting information for an analysis by the physician or PA.
- Demonstrate the ability to function as a member/leader of Interdisciplinary care delivery team.
- Demonstrate the ability to take emergency action when required.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Practical or vocational nursing program
- Must be a licensed practical nurse with current license in MT
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card must be from the following authorized governing bodies: American Heart Association (AHA) - (BLS Provider), American Red Cross (ARC) - (BLS for Health Care Provider), or Military Training Network (MTN) – (Healthcare Provider) upon hire
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 1 year LPN experience
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group includes over 30 primary care, specialty clinics and healthcare groups throughout western Montana focused on treating patients at all stages of their lives. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.