Providence is calling a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) (Mental Health, Day Shift, 0.8 FTE) to St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, Montana. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Conduct clinical interviews to assess pertinent patient information.
- Observe patient behavior accurately.
- Familiarity with specific objective tests to augment and support the findings of clinical interviews.
- Assess the patientâs coping skill repertoire.
- Clearly and concisely document all findings in a standard format.
- Conduct a comprehensive social history including but not limited to current family situation, family history, vocational and educational history, legal history, trauma history and psychiatric history.
- Conduct a Mental Status Exam.
- Function effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary care team.
- Obtain information relevant to the patients presenting complaint, including but not limited to duration, triggers, important environmental factors, and symptoms of concern.
- Organize and communicate findings.
- Maintain current knowledge of reimbursement and regulatory issues of the payers most frequently seen with the patient population.
- In collaboration with family and other team members, systematically and continually assesses the patientâs neurobehavioral health.
- Provide patient information, educational services, and individually targeted behavioral interventions.
- Work in collaboration and provide coverage for unit Social Worker.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Masters degree in Social Work (MSW)
- Montana Licensed Clinical Social Worker, or license eligible in the State of Montana
- 3 years experience with adult and/or adoleschent populations and familiarity with broad range of psychiatric disorders
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- LCSW achieve his/her OSW-C certification within 5 years of starting this position
- Prior oncology experience
About the hospital you will serve
St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, Montana has more than 250 licensed beds and serves patients from 17 counties. We have been recognized as a Thomson Reuters Top 100 Hospital and among many other awards, have earned the Premier Award for Quality award repeatedly. Missoula is halfway between Yellowstone and Glacier National Park. It is a university city of 65,000, surrounded by big sky, scenic mountains, forests and renowned rivers.