Providence is calling a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Cardiac Telemetry, Day Shift, 0.8 FTE) to Providence St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, Montana. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all â especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Apply patient identification and allergy bands.
- Complete accurate intake and output.
- Complete and document personal inventory on newly admitted patient and places their belonging in the locked cupboard.
- Contribute to the assessment of the patient by collecting information for analysis by an RN.
- Give complete and accurate report to licensed staff upon completion of tasks and duties.
- Obtain and record height and weight.
- Orient patient and family to call lights and unit routines. Answer patient calls promptly.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Successful completion of an orientation program or equivalent experience
- Current CNA certification in Montana
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card must be from the following authorized governing bodies: American Heart Association (AHA) - (BLS Provider), American Red Cross (ARC) - (BLS for Health Care Provider), or Military Training Network (MTN) â (Healthcare Provider) upon hire
Preferred qualification for this position include:
- High School diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED)
About the hospital you will serve.
St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, Montana has more than 250 licensed beds and serves patients from 17 counties. We have been recognized as a Thomson Reuters Top 100 Hospital and among many other awards, have earned the Premier Award for Quality award repeatedly. Missoula is halfway between Yellowstone and Glacier National Park. It is a university city of 65,000, surrounded by big sky, scenic mountains, forests and renowned rivers.