Providence is calling a Care Team Scheduler and EMR Representative IHI (Cardiology Services, Day Shift, 1.0 FTE) to Providence Medical Group Montana in Missoula, Montana. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Maintain recall list of pending follow-up appointments for IHI providers.
- Reschedule all no-show and canceled appointments for office visits and all testing for patients.
- Maintain waiting list for provider appointments.
- Schedule all Women’s and Men’s Heart Health appointments for all locations including completing the patient information packets, booking hotel arrangements for the provider, reserving a car if needed and other duties for these appointments.
- Coordinate all outreach clinics and build schedules for each location.
- Schedule approximately 20 different tests and any other special test requested by provider or nursing staff; working with Diagnostic Imaging for additional testing including but not limited to MRI, CT, CTA, Nuclear meds, Ultrasounds, Sleep Studies and outside provider consultations.
- Manage referral work queues for your department.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Background in customer service
- Demonstrated application of hospitality skills in any service
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Previous healthcare experience highly
- Knowledge of medical terminology
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group includes over 30 primary care, specialty clinics and healthcare groups throughout western Montana focused on treating patients at all stages of their lives. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.