Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WSBT-TV is seeking a part-time production assistant for our Lifestyle Show.
- Operate Deko, Audio or Camera for our (Morning, Evening, Weekend) Newscast
- Prep for newscasts including but not limited to:
- Changing Camera positions in studio during commercial breaks
- Operating shoulder cameras during live show for different looks in studio
- Helping guests to hit their marks/preparing for interviews
- Hustling guests to and from GreenRoom to Studio for scheduled appearances
- Other tasks related to show as requested
Education/Experience Level: Experience is not necessary, but education and/or internship in television or related field preferred. Training will be provided.
General Hours: 10 to 15 hours per week
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!