Catering H-1 100 Center
To fulfill the guests' needs while they out doing deliveries or catering jobs. These responsibilities include:
- Packaging large Fiesta to Go Orders
- Serve Food and Drinks to Guests
- Handle Guest's Payment
- Product Knowledge
- Provide Responsible Alcohol Service
- Perform any other Duties as Assigned by Manager
- Do All of above Tasks in a “Guest Obsessed“ Manner!
◊ Be a Team Player
◊ Present Yourself With A Genuine Smile And A Sincere Welcome
◊ Serve HOT Food HOT
◊ Assure The Guest You’re Happy They Came
◊ Remember Who Ordered What
◊ Anticipate Guests Needs
◊ Catering Supply Maintenance
◊ Constantly Prepare For Our Next Guest
◊ ANYTHING YOU CAN DO TO MAKE OUR GUEST FEEL SPECIAL
Position requires ability to learn Hacienda’s standard service and operational procedures, organizational ability; friendly, professional and Guest Obsessed demeanor toward guests.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record for the last year.
- Must be reliable and ALWAYS on time
- Must be able to be on feet for extended periods of time and able to lift up to 50 pounds.