Product Owner - eCommerce
Talento has partnered with a revenue generating eCommerce website of a large organization looking to bring 2 Product Owners to support their growth and Agile transformation. The Product Owner responsible for gathering feature requests, prioritizing workflow to generate the maximum impact on business growth and will work closely with internal stakeholders, 3rd party vendors, and the internal development teams by owning the .COM product backlog.
- Responsible for the eCommerce sales and conversion in excess of $2 Billion.
- Owns the product backlog and ensures work is defined and prioritized based on business impact and value.
- Working closely with the Business Analyst to develop and maintain and appropriately prioritize backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Grow online commercial results with respect to top and bottom lines, ensuring eCommerce is a strong driver to achieve overall company revenue projections.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Assess value and develops cases to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with the product strategy.
- Executes functional stakeholder requirements gathering, driving, and documenting into various types of documentations.
- Spear head high-level screen mock-ups with a vision.
- Collaborate with Product, Sales and Marketing in the design and development of eCommerce programs to support eCommerce activities globally IE support English and Spanish websites.
- Contribute analytical rigor to partner with data analysts to find ways to increase sales, reduce costs and improve the guest experience.
- Acts as an ambassador for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development team.
- Represents the team in front of stakeholders.
- 5+ years of professional experience in an Agile environment as a BA or Product Owner
- 1 year acting as a Product Owner in an eCommerce (high traffic revenue generating website)
- Understanding of Agile practices and Lean Startups and other new trends.
- Knowledge of writing user stories and prioritizing backlog