Talento has partnered with a $4b e-commerce company looking for a forward-thinking eCommerce Analyst to join their organization. This individual will keep the company up to speed with best practices in eCommerce standards and guidelines, while overseeing the support, planning, development, and maintenance of systems. He/She will be responsible for content, A/B testing, and supporting enterprise we eCommerce projects to drive revenue and create a better user experience.
- Working on A/B testing projects: Setting up the test, hypothesis, executing the test, conducting analysis on how current features are performing, and providing recommendations.
- Partner cross-functionally to collect data and develop models to determine trends utilizing a variety of data sources.
- Plan, create and publish relevant, content to support digital initiatives.
- Edit, update, and create new website pages in a CMS.
- Partner with our technical resources to implement projects supporting the overall business goals.
- Effectively communicate project status to all team members to ensure clarity and adherence to timelines.
- Execute eCommerce strategy that will require new technical and business functions.
- Utilize reporting (conversion, funnel, etc.) data analytics that provide decision support to business and merchandising strategies to drive growth in category. Use this data to support making both short - and long-term eCommerce changes.
- Adjust the site strategy based on assessment of the competitive landscape (site merchandising strategies of key competitors and best-in-class online carriers) and emerging online trends.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year experience working in an eCommerce environment.
- Google Tag Manager Certification
- Knowledge with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Experience with a CMS.
- Hands-on working knowledge in optimizing landing pages and content.
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Ability to drive action with cross functional teams for improvements and key initiatives.
- Experience in a high-growth, agile eCommerce environment.
Talento Human Capital Management is an equal opportunity employer people are at the center of what we do! Our organization continues to thrive through our ongoing commitment to building an inclusive and diverse workforce from different backgrounds perspectives and skills is how.
People + Passion + Perseverance = Progress.
Talento Human Capital Management provides talent and organizational solutions enabling businesses to evolve beyond tactical human resources management. Our footprint spans across the US, South America and Asia