Golf Retail Coordinator
A premier destination in Northwest Florida! Sandestin® Golf and Beach Resort is located on 2,400-acres between the beautiful emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico and the shoreline of the Choctawhatchee Bay. Work amongst the most gorgeous backdrops with a company that not only provides a commitment to excellence to guests but also to our people that deliver this experience. Are you the next great addition to the team? Come make memories with us!
The Golf Retail Coordinator is accountable for retail at the 4 Golf Courses and Tennis Shop. Scope of the position is limited to the maintenance, organization, invoicing, purchasing orders and inventory control. This position requires an enthusiastic, energetic and extremely organized team player who has a working knowledge of retail operations and inventories.
1. Creation of all Purchase Orders.
2. Checking in product once received by the Receiving Department and processing invoices in a timely manner to ensure accounts payable to able to stay current and take advantage of available discounts.
3. Stocks, organizes, maintains and rotates inventory as needed for all shops.
4. Works with the buyer to ensure all vendors selected are properly setup in Yellow Dog and Accounts Payable.
5. Provides weekly, monthly and yearly reporting to the buyer to ensure proper inventory balance and margins are maintained.
6. Assist guest in the golf shop with their purchasing needs, as well as fill in behind the counter as business levels require.
7. Conduct physical inventories for all shops, twice a year.
8. Process credit memos, return to venders and rebates as needed in timely manner.
9. Create and attend to all signage for the golf shops.
10. Maintain an organized and clean storeroom for all back stock.
11. Be current on industry trends and popular brands.
12. Communicate regularly with the buyer to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained and re-orders are placed in a timely manner.
13. Other duties may be assigned.
** General Golf knowledge is a preferred.
Currently in High School or High School Diploma; college 2-4 year degree preferred. 1 year of previous retail experience.
Basic Required Skills:
- Provides excellent Customer service to guests in the store.
- Ability to build relationships with customers.
- Maximize personal sales at all opportunities.
- Communicate product and customer feedback to managers.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Demonstrate effective phone etiquette through customer service.
- Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate and controlled by environmental systems.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 5 hours in length.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
- Must be able to exert a well-paced ability to maneuver between functions occurring simultaneously.
- Must be able to lift items weighing up to 25+ lbs. as needed.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability, and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors, and other employees.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near vision and depth perception.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
Certificates/Licenses: None Required