Are you an experienced Digital Quality Assurance Specialist looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
The Digital Quality Assurance Specialist will be primarily responsible for Insurance Solutions-related compliance routing, tracking and state-regulated filings.
- Digital background.
- High level of comfort with technology and learning new apps.
- Advanced MS Word and Excel knowledge.
- Advanced Adobe Acrobat Pro knowledge (Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 preferred).
- Experience in content management systems.
- High attention to detail, critical thinking skills, results driven, and can work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working in cross-functional relationships and with remote team members.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager.
- Experience with website quality assurance (QA) testing or user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Experience working in a high-regulated environment.
Hours for this Position:
Monday – Friday, daytime hours
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
Should you be interested in this HealthCare Call Center / Customer Service Specialist position, please click the Apply button below or email your resume to email@example.com
(Muriel May San Luis)
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.