More than a job – a career.
Join our team, and you might wind up in unexpected places. Graybar is looking for a Zone Warehouse Associate in Brooklyn Park, MN. You will ensure our warehouse is a smooth operating machine and that our products get where they need to be. In this role, you will receive, store, select, pack, and ship warehouse inventory. Our Zone utilizes a Warehouse Management System so technology is required to perform this job.
This position is full-time and the shift is 2pm-11pm, Monday-Friday
In this role you will:
- Operate warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks, forklifts and push carts
- Receive and store incoming material in accordance with warehouse management system process
- Select, pack and palletize shipments
- Sort and pack less-than-truckload shipments, conduct cycle counts
- Maintain clean warehouse including following all safety procedures and performing daily safety inspections
What you bring to the table:
- No fear of heights
- Perform physical requirements in a warehouse environment including lifting various loads, cutting wire, climbing ladders and staying on the move in various temperatures, depending on the location; must pass pre-employment physical testing
- Minimum of 18 years of age required
- Good attendance and work ethic
- 2-3 years' experience preferred, prior large warehouse experience using a warehouse management system preferred
Why should you join Graybar?
Graybar is a leading North American distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and a provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions. Come see why Graybar is continually ranked as a top employer across the country.
As an employee-owned company, our employees are the key to our success. We provide comprehensive benefits and opportunities for learning and development. Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, you will be proud to work for a thriving company with a solid foundation. Learn more at Graybar.com/careers
This is your chance to grow your career with Graybar. Apply now and find out what's next for you.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled