Warehouse 2nd shift Manager
Are you an independent, decision-maker, great communicator, with knowledge of using google sheets/docs worker? We are looking for a 2nd shift manager who can watch over 50 employees at a time. Your responsibilities will include, scheduling employees for the next day shifts, payroll, answering phones, and problem solving warehouse situations that can occur during your shift. The shift is as scheduled: Sun-Wed 4:30pm-4:30am. You are responsible to check in employees at the front as they are walking in. Ensuring that they are all signing in at the front desk and clocking in. Along with this, you will ensure they are on the warehouse floor wearing their proper PPE and dress attire. You will be responsible to send out their next scheduled shifts, and send out daily rosters to the warehouse team! If this is something you're interested in, schedule an interivew with me, and let's get started!
- Managing personnel on a shift to shift basis
- Keeping details records of daily attendances
- Handling the starting process for new employees (sending out welcome emails, shift emails, and details about building access).
- Scheduling shifts to employees
- Ensuring that workplace safety standards are adhered to.
- Long range planning and ability to develop and implement strategy.
- Ability to make own decisions in the field. Customer service orientation.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Provides leadership, motivation and positive attitude to all co-workers both in his/her department as well as the Division.
- Scheduling Appointments
- Working Independently
- Decision Making
- Answering Phones
- Oral Communication
- Problem Solving
- Written Communication
- Microsoft Office
- High School
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 4:30 PM - 4:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.