Rally Health™ is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating continuously at every level. We know that some of the things we do are not going to work, and that’s okay. We’re not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We’re building something that supports people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally Health, we believe that two heads truly are better than one. Rallyers understand the importance of communication and collaboration, ensuring that we work we produce is the best that it can be. Every opinion is valid and valued, and we share ideas that elevate the way we work. We know that the big picture and the small details are tied together, and we keep both in mind. Everything we do is executed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch. Here at Rally, we take advantage of the opportunity to build strong relationships with each other, because it makes us better.
About the Team:
Rally Recover, a new digital patient engagement platform for healthcare providers, care teams, and patients. Rally Recover will enhance the recovery process by creating a collaborative care management approach between patients and their care teams. This will result in better patient outcomes, increased patient satisfaction, and reduced healthcare costs.
Your day to day:
Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer (CSO), the Vice President, Strategy & Emerging Markets will work closely with the CSO and Chief Medical Officer (CMO) in defining and developing emerging market opportunities and overseeing general management responsibilities for Rally Recover – Digital provider-patient engagement platform. You will have the ability to identify and prioritize strategic imperatives to ensure alignment with overall enterprise strategy and operations. Also, have broad authority to represent the CSO and CMO on strategic development and operational matters both internally and externally. General Manager responsibilities include oversight of Rally Recover Profit& Loss (P&L), Operations, and Business Development.
This individual must possess strong leadership capabilities and have demonstrated experience in leading complex projects and emerging business units. The right individual must be comfortable operating “in the grey” and be a strong team player capable of effectively organizing, influencing and leading internal and external partner cross-functional teams from conceptual design and requirements development through delivery. The ideal candidate must be a strategic contributor with strong business acumen, communication skills and a proven willingness to roll-up one’s sleeves and do whatever is necessary to get the job done.
- Enterprise Strategic Initiatives
- Provider market solution
- Payer/Provider collaboration
- Special projects
- General Manager – Rally Recover
- Profit & Loss Oversight
- Operations and Business Development
- Ability to drive strategic initiative development process resulting in detailed product and timeline requirements for key initiatives within context of overall enterprise mission and operational roadmap
- Innovative yet practical thinker possessing the ability to merge traditional healthcare system engagement tactics with proven customer retention and satisfaction strategies proven successful outside of healthcare
- Enjoys and respects working with authorities from other disciplines
- Systems-thinking: Quickly assimilates the connections and relationships across functions and entities both internally and externally
- Team Focus: Acts & makes decisions as part of a whole; exceptional facilitator of teamwork & decision-making in virtual and in-person settings
- Communication: Sends the right messages and information to appropriate audiences verbally and in writing; ability to interact effectively spanning all levels in the organization; keeps all stakeholders informed; adapts communication style to needs of audience.
- Collaboration/Influence: Actively gathers appropriate level of participation and input to decision-making; persuades others to see/recognize new perspectives to reach best outcomes; strong matrix management skills.
- Analytics: Understands and actively seeks use of metrics and critical thinking to distill situations, guide messages and make recommendations.
- Accountability: Unquestionable ownership for delivering service and meeting business objectives, managing specific tasks to completion with high attention to detail and quality, and minimal direction.
- Knowledge of existing health plan and provider engagement operations a plus
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valued. A diverse workforce will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).