NovuHealth is the healthcare industry's leading consumer engagement company. We motivate consumers to complete high-value healthcare activities with our sophisticated engagement platform, proven loyalty and behavioral science strategies, and deep industry and regulatory expertise—improving consumer health and driving health plan performance.
Learn more about our award winning culture here!
Does the idea of playing a significant role in the strategy, production, and management of innovative consumer experiences, content, and campaigns in a growing, fast-moving company sound like your jam? Are you looking for an organization where your expertise and experience are not only needed, but valued? If so, we've got an opportunity with your name written all over it!
As our VP of Engagement, you will play a critical role within NovuHealth. You will be responsible for leading the production of innovative consumer experiences, content, and campaigns that drive business value for the clients we serve. As a creative leader, you will activate and convert desired healthcare behaviors by unpacking complex problems, iterating prototypes, and distributing simple, relevant, and effective omni-channel experiences that drive overall performance for NovuHealth clients. This role reports directly to our Chief Product Officer.
As VP of Engagement, you will manage your teams' collaboration with Data Science, Product Management and Development and Performance advisors. You will oversee people, process, design, and content to produce measurable incremental behavior lift through omni-channel content strategies, nurturing campaigns and consumer experience design. In addition, you will partner closely with our Business Unit stakeholders to create client-facing assets designed to stimulate client uptake of engagement. Success in this role is defined by incremental activation, conversion lift, and engagement by each product and market. We're looking for someone who is passionate about inspiring a better healthcare system and helping our customers and those they serve derive the most of our healthcare engagement platform.
Why we need you:
- Lead the Engagement teams to influence all aspects of the healthcare user journey from awareness and activation to conversion by being a key driver of incremental lift in desired user behaviors
- Manage experience and content teams that iterate human-centered, campaign, and engagement strategies that act as a sustainable catalyst for incremental growth and measurable conversion lift
- Formulate and operationalize disruptive engagement treatments that modernize the client's engagement tactics and ultimately nurture behavior change
- Through partnership with cross functional teams, set requirements and utilize behavioral science research insights to inform and direct the creation of all content, campaigns and user experiences
- Through iteration, request additional needed research and include the behavioral science research team in final pre-production content reviews
- Ensure the application and facilitation of Design Sprints across department in order to foster cross-functional cohesion, inspire creativity and learning, and co-create prototypes addressing the problem statement
- Practically apply our Innovation framework with a focus on empathy-based human-centered design
- Lead the development of omni-channel communication assets and ensure that all in-house creative and external creative resources are on-message, on-target, and consistent with defined brand strategies
- Manage internal and external resources for digital programs, print, video, content development, other potential content partners
- Partner with Performance Managers and Forecasting team to quantify and monetize the business impact of activation/conversion treatments using baseline measures and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Create, and/or manage the teams production of, interactive prototypes, wireframes, journey maps, and user flows
- Demonstrate a good understanding of when to utilize low-fidelity or hi-fidelity deliverables in order to satisfy client needs and deadlines
- Build all deliverables in a way that keeps the end-user at the core of design and delivered in a way that is scalable and suitable for usability testing
- Exemplify NovuHealth's High Value Behaviors
- Other duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate:
At NovuHealth, we know that unicorns don't exist, but Rhinos sure do! We're not looking for the impossible, just the exceptional. If you meet any combination of the listed skills below, we would love to hear from you.
- 10+ years of leadership in content agency work experience with proven track record supported by a portfolio
- Experience driving behavior change engagement in healthcare
- Experience developing and showcasing mockups, wireframes, prototypes, journey maps and user flows
- 2-5+ years selecting and engaging high-performance teams
- Successful track record in launching omni-channel campaigns through marketing automation platforms
- Results-driven with ability to analyze data and deduce implications for engagement strategies
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated track record of managing the teams delivery of timely, client-ready production of content, campaigns and execution
NovuHealth is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to empower an inclusive workplace culture that maximizes every employee's contribution; widens the leadership pipeline; and ultimately increases the quality of our ideas, products, and our collective mindset. The intersection of opinions and experiences is made stronger by the power of diverse voices, ideas, and perspectives. By championing diversity and inclusion in our workforce and workplace culture, we're helping ensure we can meet the challenges of the future.