Geared for the Driven
Safety is always top of mind for Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), and we want you to know that we are working hard to protect our team members and our guests with our stay-in-your-car oil change process plus newly added safety measures in line with CDC guidelines. We are proud to provide essential services to our communities.
VIOC is hosting a virtual job fair for our busy North Metro locations including Fridley, Cambridge and Coon Rapids as well as others in the Twin Cities.
We're looking for individuals with great customer service skills who are interested in becoming Automotive Technicians. We offer paid, on-the-job training! (Previous automotive experience is not required.)
We’re passionate about cars, but we’re really in the business of taking care of people. We live by the policy of promoting from within and maintaining an unwavering dedication to hiring, developing and supporting the best talent in the world.
How it works:
- Apply for the event online and take our fun, interactive video assessment.
- Candidates with a passing assessment score who are chosen for a position will receive a contingent job offer within 24 hours.
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- On-the-job training
- Flexible work schedule; both part time and full-time opportunities
- We promote from within – a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
- Tuition reimbursement *
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time*
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on location
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.