UX Program Manager
Our client seeking a Senior UX Program Manager with proven project management experience supporting the UX/UI product design and research practive. . You will have the opportunity work on exciting UI/UX project. If you enjoy working on large scale projects, developing UX roadmpas and projects plans, you are the perfect profile.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA; Minneapolis, MN; Dallas, TX; Lexena, KS-any of these locations.
In this role, the UX Program Manager will support the UX/UI product design and research practice, applying the right amount of process to drive on-time operations. This position creates the plans, tracks calendars, timelines, and manages team backlogs. You will remove delivery obstacles for the UX team by assisting with tactical issues, scheduling reviews with stakeholders, as well as leadership and communicating status updates.
- As a primary function of this role, the UX Program Manager is responsible for creating, developing, and executing project operational plans, ensuring schedules are realistic and goals are achievable. Create & maintain detailed job specs for UX roadmaps & project plans.
- Establish formal processes and standards to capture information to successfully achieve project targets/goals. Ensure UX Design quality, dependencies, integrity, and timeliness.
- Drive the development of UX best practices, establishing reusable design patterns and guidelines. Oversee UX product delivery activities from design concept to development and release - Full Life Cycle. Ensure use of integrated format, i.e. Jira or Airtable, for the project team.
- Serve as a peer mentor, coach, and liaison for key stakeholders. Present project updates and key milestones to leaders, UX & cross-functional teams
- Solve problems with the responsibility for planning, coordinating, and delivering Product Design cross-workstream activities and teams from multiple internal and external partners
Basic Qualifications: Bachelors in Design, Business, Communications, Information Technology or related field with 5 years of Software product development, user experience design, team operations, process improvements, project management experience
Preferred Qualifications: Executive Communication skills, Familiarity with Jira, Figma, Airtable, UX research, customer research, product management, Systems thinking
Use of Airtable to track, manage and operationalize the UX practice
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Deluxe is a federal government contractor, as well as a subcontractor to federal government contractors. As such, consistent with President Biden's recent Executive Order, Deluxe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy effective November 15, 2021 requiring COVID 19 vaccinations for all US new hires. We are adopting this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors and the community at large. For this position, candidates must be fully vaccinated or have been granted an exemption as an accommodation for a disability or a sincerely held religious belief. All disability and religious accommodation requests must be submitted to Employee Relations at the time of acceptance of an offer and prior to a candidate's start date.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- UX (6 years of experience is required)
- Program Management (4 years of experience is required)
- UI (8 years of experience is required)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.