Christopher & Banks is looking for a 2020 Spring Semester Textiles/Trend Intern for our Corporate Office in Plymouth, MN.
The Textiles/Trend Intern is responsible for supporting concept development and performing other CAD or trend-related tasks.
How you will spend your time...
- Oversee libraries including organizing and printing sample libraries as well as maintaining color libraries (Pantone & Archoma). In addition, filing and tracking missing colors.
- Assist with Copy Requests seasonally including pitching prints, printing and delivering copies to the product team tracking copy requests and following up on missing items.
- Assist with Seasonal concept boards and picture packets for internal and external use.
- Assists in digital color management, including matching color standards, building digital color palettes and creating seasons digital color cards.
What you will need to be successful....
- Pursuing a 4-year degree in Apparel Design or similar area of study
- Junior or Senior level status
- Experience in design desired
- Proficient in Photoshop or Illustrator required, NedGraphics a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work up to 15 hours per week
- Position will start beginning of February 2020 and go until the end of Spring Semester 2020
Always in style, your career at Christopher & Banks....
When Gil Braun opened the first Braun's Fashions in Minneapolis, Minn., in 1956, he opened it with “her“ in mind: local women who were full of life and wisdom, confident in their beliefs and in search of styles that made them feel fabulous at a price they would love. That spirit continued when Braun's Fashions opened its first stores under the Christopher & Banks banner in 2000. The same year, the company introduced CJ Banks, opening 20 stores designed to meet the need for sizes 14-24 in the underserved women's apparel market.