Requisition Number: IRTEC01769
Summary of Position:
The I/R Technician will install and repair copper POTS/DSL circuits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install and repair copper POTS/DSL circuits in homes
- Safety training as required by position
- Paperwork filing and maintenance as needed
- Technician must have their own truck, van, or SUV with a ladder rack
- Technician must have their own tools to perform the job. Android smart phone is also a requirement. Laptop may be required.
- Must be available to work flexible hours. Weekend work may be required.
- Must pass background check and drug test
Essential Education and Qualifications:
- Experience in all forms of telephone installs and repair
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, bending, crawling, etc
- Must have truck, tools, HST 3000, 28' extension ladder and android smart phone.