The Talent Acquisition Specialist - Operations is responsible for full cycle recruitment including, but not limited to; sourcing, attracting, interviewing, and onboarding employees to the organization in cooperation with HR business partners and hiring managers. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will also provide creative sourcing strategy thought leadership, rooted in business needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifies and sources appropriate talent for current openings within the organization
- Provides thought leadership around creative sourcing strategies for tough-to-fill & niche roles within Operations which are rooted in business strategies
- Supports the Tennant Company employment brand, diversity initiatives, and other programs
- Supports the recruitment process and lifecycle, including job postings, resume review, interviews, assessments and offers
- Advises potential candidates on employee benefits, salary, incentive programs and Tennant corporate culture
- Provides sourcing support for other Talent Acquisition Specialists, as needed – namely in NA Field Service
- Focuses on providing a positive candidate experience, by ensuring appropriate follow up & professional communication with candidates at all levels in the process
- Provides a positive hiring manager experience and ensures regular updates to hiring managers is taking place
- Uses social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical & creative means to source candidates for open jobs
- Uses applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software to track applicants through the selection phase through to onboarding
- Supports relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms, as needed
- Ensure that all candidates are accurately dispositioned in the applicant tracking system
- Complies with all company policies and procedures
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in talent acquisition
- Proven success recruiting high-volume positions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and how to leverage technology for recruitment
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations, assessing, researching, analyzing and developing solutions; using a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Fluent in English. Additional language fluency is a plus.
- Pro-active with a high level of engagement, responsiveness and execution
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions, manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment and effectively interface with leaders and business partners
- Process and detail oriented, including strong organizational and prioritization skills