CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP is seeking experienced Staff Accountants to join our Global Services team, with our Shared Service Center in Minneapolis, MN office. This is an exciting position for a self-starter who wants to be in the middle of the action! The Global Concierge team assists foreign businesses with starting up or expanding their US operations.
As a member of CLA's BizOps practice, you will work with entrepreneurs, start-ups, and small/medium business owners and managers to provide customized services to our clients so they can focus on managing and growing their organizations.
The Shared Service Center team provides a variety of accounting, financial and operational services for national clients but works exclusively in our Minneapolis office.
Accounting services include: processing transactions, account reconciliations, financial statement preparation, financial analysis, and supporting our clients' existing accounting function.
This position provides an outstanding opportunity to be directly involved with successful small businesses, and to grow in your career as our clients grow their businesses.
- Identify client issues concerning generally accepted accounting principles (FASB / SFAS), specifically related to particular industry.
- Complete non-complex account reconciliations, such as bank reconciliations, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and other balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare non-complex financial statements and required work papers to support the financial statements.
- Process transactions which may include: accounts payable/cash disbursements processing, accounts receivable/cash receipts processing and payroll processing/coordination.
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of accounting software packages
- Focus efforts on managing work and key client relationships to exceed client expectations.
- BA/BS (4+) degree in Accounting or related field is required.
- Previous accounting experience working within a Global Services industry, is strongly preferred.
- Experience with QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook is strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of experience providing accounting and financial services to clients is strongly preferred.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/