Review Analyst- AML
Review Analyst- AML Summary:
Calling all New Grads! Signature Consultants has an exciting opportunity for a Review Analyst with our client in Minneapolis, MN. The incumbent will be primarily responsible conducting investigations and analysis of transactional data and making recommendations of irregular activity. Interprets and summarizes related statistical data; identifies trends; and assists management with related research. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
- Responsible for mastering several computer applications used to research, review and write a comprehensive narrative.
- Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements.
- Experience in a substantive compliance role, such as, a risk assessment, compliance analysis or research role related to Financial Crimes Compliance / AML
- Knowledge of BSA/AML, OFAC policies, and KYC/US Patriot Act applicable regulatory requirements
- Ideal candidates will exhibit investigative, research intensive, and/or heavy writing skills while meeting one or more of the following qualification
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Flexible and adaptable in handling change while understanding how that change will impact the team as well as business line partners
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience 3.2 GPA or higher
- New Grads welcome
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.