Receptionist - Customer Service
Make a life changing decision today, advance your career by joining our team and reap the benefit of working with a company who works for you to ensure the best opportunities possible.
How can I be part of this you say Let me tell you!!!!
Securitas is looking for a Receptionist in the heart of the Bloomington Area. Ideal candidates will be detail oriented with a proven ability to handle a high volume workload and deliver a superior level of customer service.
Pay is $16.00- must have a valid driver's license
*Securitas has the industries best benefits including the following and so many more!
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
Everyday Job Functions:
- Maintains all equipment
- Follows post orders
- Access control
- Patrols premises
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- Currently possess or have the ability to obtain a Valid Driver's license.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Works in environments and under conditions that require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and devices, and awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
- Experience in physical security, military service, law enforcement or a related field, sufficient to meet the minimum requirements for state and local licensing and/or site standards as established by the company.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
Come be a piece of the Securitas Armor &
help us shield our client from harm!