Compri Consulting’s client is seeing seeking a Project Manager for a 12-month contract in Minneapolis, MN.
Overview: This position manages 20M + in support of End User Services and Operations and works with the service areas to understand their 1-3 year plans, their priorities, and creates initiatives in the portfolios to realize goals and priorities.
- Multiple years of project, program, product or portfolio management in large environments, need to include the scale of environment when submitted ideally in size and dollar amount
- Has specific experience in managing, coaching, supporting, and enjoys having direct reports
- Has experience in the end user/employee environment
- Has the ability to listen and understand multiple perspectives, translate those perspectives in to meaningful project scope, charter, and plans
- Experience with managing financial responsibilities within a large program or portfolio, in this instance project management financial management would have to be large scale to be considered
- Has the ability to translate business goals in to end user services goals, and tie to structure needed to form successful projects
- Has leveraged multiple project management methodologies to delivery
Compri Consulting has been excelling in IT solutions since 1992. We firmly believe in the importance and value of people and personal relationships. Our organized and unique approach has yielded quality results time after time. For additional Compri job opportunities, please check out http://careerportal.compri.com/#/jobs