We are looking for someone who is excited to join a startup atmosphere: it’s a fast-paced environment where we figure things out as we go and overcome new challenges together. The Product Development Coordinator will play a key role in conducting research, coordinating with manufactures, and serve as a general project manager to support our teams and help us grow our line of products. This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to gain experience in the beauty industry and learn the ins and outs of a quickly growing company.
Responsibilities to include:
- Taking ownership of deadline coordination to meet project deadlines
- Identify operational obstacles or bottlenecks as they arise and propose solutions to the Product Development Team
- Communicate with all manufacturers on a weekly basis to maintain full understanding of each project status and provide a concise report to Product Development Team and CEO
- Request and obtain quotes from vendors for new projects as required
- Coordinate receipt of product samples, gather feedback, and follow-up with manufacturers efficiently
- Assist in organization of vendor resources, manufacturers, samples, and formulations
- Create a process to research, document, and organize product labeling requirements and information gathering for each product being developed
- Assist in collecting information and required documentation for label processes for EU and US regulations
- Assist in creating documentation for manufacturers and suppliers, such as Bills of Materials, Assembly Instructions, and Pack Out Instruction
- Assist in budget forecasting, creating brand decks, and quick product mock-ups
To be successful in this role you will:
- Handle multiple projects, keep track of deadlines, and quickly shift gears to work on different tasks and projects
- Be intellectually curious and view learning as a lifelong endeavor
- Be self-reliant: you don’t need constant supervision and have the confidence and dedication to work autonomously
- Be a team player: you love collaborations and can work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Possess excellent organization skills and attention-to-detail
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related
- 1-2 years' experience in project management, business operations, product development, or a similar role
- Proficient in GSuite
- Eligible to work in the United States
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.