Passionate, driven people dedicated to making a difference in healthcare.
We are seeking an experienced or new graduated Perfusionist to join our Minneapolis team. This is a very busy practice and you will cover multiple hospitals, all adult cases, complex and aortic cases. You will support a very active Advance Heart Failure program with Transplants, Destination Therapy VADs, and ECMOs. We are offering a $15000 Sign on Bonus AND Living Expenses!
We welcome new graduates!!
Minneapolis is the “Fittest City in America“ and the most bike-friendly city in the nation. Enjoy all four seasons with lakes galore in the summer, skiing in the winter and kayak the Mississippi river or rent a bike to enjoy the spring and fall weather. Parks are located every 6 blocks. Enjoy pro sports including baseball, football, basketball and hockey. If you love shopping, enjoy the Mall of America
• no Minnesota state sales tax on apparel and shoes.
SpecialtyCare continues to grow and we'd like you to grow with us. We are the industry leader in perfusion—participating in over 100,000 surgeries each year in 45 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. We serve more than 350 hospitals and support nearly 600 surgeons during open heart surgeries and other complex procedures. With SpecialtyCare, you will be able to share your acquired expertise with your colleagues and customers, all while providing safer surgery and better outcomes for your patients.
- ABCP certification is required.
- New graduate with well rounded clinical skills or Two years minimum of experience; five plus years of experience preferred.
- Ability to work on Call; must live within 30 minutes from the hospital.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the team and company vision. The following competencies are highly valued:
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high stress environment necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
- Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability.
SpecialtyCare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Employment with SpecialtyCare is at-will