Part Time Trash Valet – Evenings - Pickup Truck Required
Are you interested in a Part-Time opportunity to earn extra income in the evenings?
If so, Valet Living is actively hiring and we have multiple openings for Part-Time Service Valets in your area.
As a Service Valet, you will be responsible for nightly door to door collection of trash and recycling items within assigned apartment communities.
Pay: Earn up to $15.00 per hour
Schedule: 10-15 hour per week, typically starting at 8:00pm with Friday and Saturday off
- Collect trash and recycling door to door within an assigned apartment community and transfer to the trash compactor onsite
- Inspect and maintain trash compactors, hallways, stairs and floors in accordance with Valet Living standards
- Document and report daily all property and resident non-compliance and compactor arrival / departures
- Adhere to company code of conduct and quality standards on service, timeliness, privacy, safety, monitoring and reporting
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications and special conditions of employment:
- Open bed pickup truck to transport trash from door to property compactor. Some position do not require that you own a pickup truck. When completing your application, you will be asked if you own a pickup truck. Based on your response, your application will be considered for appropriate opportunities
- Smart phone with data plan
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance (must be listed as driver on policy)
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs and walk distances
Benefits offered to our part time associates include:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Rewards and Recognition Program
- Perks Discount Program
- Associate Assistance Program
- Get paid to get fit! Our Service Valets actively walk and climb stairs on a nightly basis as part of their job
- Independence and autonomy to complete your work
- Satisfaction in delighting residents and property managers
- Contribution towards a green environment