Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Revel is a next gen healthcare technology company that is challenging convention by reimagining what's possible. We believe the way healthcare traditionally communicates with people is broken. So we're reinventing it. We're replacing stone age practices with friendly conversations powered by smart technology and AI. We're putting data to work for healthcare like every other industry on the planet. Because we can do better. Join us.
If you're a change maker who wants to make a difference in healthcare, read on.
About the Role
Revel is seeking a skilled, motivated and energetic Office Manager to join our Executive Admin Team. You will be responsible for supporting the President, managing office facilities, organizing client visits, and ensuring all guests of Revel are welcome. This position will have a direct impact on our success by ensuring a welcoming front stage experience and supporting senior leadership.
- Identify and address the needs of the President and perform administrative tasks to ensure his day-to-day workflow runs smooth by coordinating daily calendars, managing email correspondence, and taking part in leadership meetings
- Provide administrative assistance to extended leadership team as needed
- As the first point of contact for Revel own the experience for all visitors and employees
- Plan appointments and events for Leadership team including team outing and offsite meetings
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of packages (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Own Quarterly Business Review (QBR) meeting prep by ensuring presentation deck is complete, ensuring office readiness, room reservation, agenda and meals are all prepped.
- Inventory and maintaining office and kitchen supplies, including online and directly picking up supplies as needed
- Manages front office including office administration duties
- Ordering company snacks and beverages
- Stocking coffee and fridge items
- Catering team lunches and companywide lunches
- Manage overall presentation of Revel Café
- Own company meetings slides
- Maintain overall office appearance - maintaining the conference rooms, cleaning off white boards,
- Ensure well maintained and professional appearance for all public facing areas of the office
- Provide all encompassing support to a variety of Revel teams including:
- Printing & assembling meeting material
- Help to lead culture of celebration by planning companywide celebrations
- Improve the office space
- Able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Able to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals
- Able to multitask and manage sensitive content.
- Able to identify needs of office and self direct
• years of proven experience as an office manager, office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Office, and G Suite, highly desired
What's in it for You
- 401k with highly competitive company contribution
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible time off
- Mobile phone and parking benefits
- Contemporary, open work space located in the North Loop
- Free beverages, healthy snacks, and great coffee
- Fun work environment with innovative, smart, kind people who like to win
We'd love to learn more about you!
Email Questions to email@example.com or visit:
Revel is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Revel is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
- Candidates must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form (I-9) upon hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities