Are you seeking a MIG/TIG Welder career and have 5 or more years of prior welding experience? Are you comfortable working with aluminum and stainless steel? Pro Staff is partnering with a leading production company in Brooklyn Park to hire MIG/TIG Welders. These are temporary-to-hire opportunities that will work 1st shift hours from 6:00am to 2:30pm, Monday through Friday . These positions will pay between $20 and $24 per hour depending on experience!
If you are interested, please apply online now! You can also call our office at (763) 785-5352 to speak with a recruiter directly. Please reference job ID 331177.
Some job duties include:
- Weld on a variety of aluminum and stainless steel
- Study blueprints, sketches, etc. to setup requirements
- Perform quality checks
- Maintain a safe and well-organized work environment
- Ensure work is completed in a timely manner and on schedule
- At least a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 5 years of recent experience welding aluminum using the GTAW process in a fast-paced production environment
- Must be capable of near perfect weld appearance on aluminum and stainless steel. Thickness range used in production is .090” to 1”.
- Must have the ability to pass all-position AWS Welder Qualification Testing on Miller Dynasty 350 welding machines.
- Ability to stand/walk up to 10 hours per day, 5-6 days per week.
- Welder must furnish work shoes/boots, Welding helmet (Auto-darkening) and safety glasses.
- LEAN manufacturing experience a plus
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.