Join our multidisciplinary team! Become a part of the growing Adult Mental Health Team at Fraser! As a Licensed Mental Health Professional/ Therapist (LICSW, LP, LMFT, LPCC), conduct evaluations and outpatient therapy services with adults with developmental delays/intellectual disabilities and a mental health diagnosis, ranging from anxiety, depression, PTSD, bipolar, and others. You would provide evaluations, outpatient therapy, and case consultation.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including a current $1000 hiring bonus!
- Client appointments are clinic-based
- A collaborative and relationship oriented culture; evaluations occur with multidisciplinary teams to ensure highest quality outcomes for clients with a mental health diagnosis, autism, and needs for pediatric therapy/rehabilitation
- On-going training and supports. Fraser provides training internally to meet the requirements for your annual CEU's; external training opportunities are also available
- Opportunity to grow as a clinician and as a leader
- Work-life balance is important; Fraser offers generous paid time off to those employed full time
- 403(b) retirement account with Fraser contribution
- Childcare discount at Fraser School
- Verizon Wireless cell phone plan and accessories discount
- Monday - Friday, standard business hours
- Current licensure from the State of Minnesota LICSW, LMFT, LP, or LPCC or within two months of licensure
- Experience working with adults clinically required
- Experience working with adults with developmental delays/intellectual disabilities, including autism, highly preferred
- Ability to provide board approved supervision preferred, but not required
- Valid Minnesota Driver's License with acceptable record required for travel to different Fraser locations for training and meetings
- Ability to pass and maintain good standing in Department of Human Services background check
Fraser is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
You must apply online here to be formally considered.
If you are having trouble applying or have questions, please contact Fraser HR at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612.767.7550. If you have successfully submitted your application, you will get a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folders, then contact us as we may not have received your application. Thank you for considering Fraser!