Looking to gain Project Management experience while pursuing your MBA?
Miracle-Ear, part of Amplifon, is seeking a part-time MBA Intern to create and manage project plans for sales, marketing and operations initiatives across the business.
You'll develop and implement project governance tools to ensure related dependencies remain visible, facilitate cross-functional discussion to ensure customer first mindset and drive accountability.
Grow your professional network as you support operations, marketing, training and product functions in change management, business process design and communication activities.
Your efforts will bring sound to life for millions of Americans suffering from hearing loss.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Create cross-functional project plans and timelines to achieve successful implementation. Identify impacts of inter-dependencies and document key milestones and decisions.
Develop and facilitate project governance tools and mechanisms such as PMO meetings, documentation, communications, key risks/decision logs and tracking.
Ensure key documents are organized and housed centrally.
Facilitate discussions to align stakeholders on ownership, deadlines and tasks.
Collaborate and facilitate cross-functional negotiations while driving accountability and record key decisions.
- Develop & document change management and communication plans, ensuring alignment with Training activities to ensure the end users receive consistent, holistic messaging.
Support implementation by partnering with Operations and Training teams to roll out new processes and system, ensuring that end users have the necessary knowledge and documentation to accurately and efficiently execute tasks.
Create communication for end users and maintain accuracy of user guides.
- Leverage advanced Excel knowledge to create user tools to support product transitions.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- This is a temporary opportunity that will last 2-3 months. Looking for somebody who can work at least 20 hours a week.
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Experience with a project management tool such as Smartsheets or Project preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 tools, including PowerPoint
- Demonstrated support or execution of cross functional process and technology development and implementations
- Experience collaborating and negotiating with cross-functional stakeholders/leadership to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Proven track record applying sound project management, change management and process design principles.
5-7 years of progressive experience, preferably with a combination of project management, change management, business operations and/or business analyst roles.
- Project Management experience required; PMP certification preferred.
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great
- Opportunity to grow professional network
An amazing team
- Global project exposure
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Amplify Your Career? Apply now…