At Integer, our vision and values are embedded in everything we do!
If you want to work for an organization that values customer focus, teamwork, respect, integrity, communication and innovation, apply now!
- Adheres to Integer's Values, Behavioral Based Safety process and Integer Associate Quality Policy.
- Sets up equipment needed for assembly/inspection as per Manufacturing Process Instructions (MPI's) and Quality Work Instructions (QWI's).
- Understands own tasks and how they relate to others on their team. Works under close Supervision where duties are clearly defined. Will follow Standard Work where applicable.
- Assembles component parts as per print. Utilizes both manual and automatic machine operation.
- Visually and/or dimensionally inspects parts and/or completed assemblies for conformance to specifications. Identifies and escalates quality non-conformances.
- Completes required Device History Records and other manufacturing documentation per Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- May package assemblies for shipment.
- Participates in team activities focusing on process/product improvement, problem resolution, and customer satisfaction.
- Expands skill base through on the job training, cross training and classroom instruction.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Actively participates in “flex break“ programs as required.
- Performs other functions as required.
Minimum Education: High school graduate or equivalent.
Minimum Experience: 0-2 years related work experience.
Ability to read, comprehend and follow detailed instruction. Must learn to recognize obvious defects in workmanship
Ability to read blueprints preferred. Familiarity with microscopes and measuring devices preferred. Previous light assembly experience in a regulated industry with Medical devices preferred.
Other: Able and willing to learn assembly operations; work is closely supervised.