Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Manufacturing Associate I in our Brooklyn Park, MN office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Manufacturing Associate working on the Biologics Manufacturing team, you will be empowered to use your GMP experience to improve process operations, and a typical day will include:
The Manufacturing Associate performs and documents daily manufacturing operations in a cGMP environment that involves operation of process equipment, execution of validation protocols, creating/ revising cGMP documents and other assignments as directed.
- Performs/ assists with Processing Steps and/or Manufacturing Support activities, monitoring process against the batch record, SLR and control system.
- Documents/Records cGMP data and information for processing steps and/or equipment activities, following standard operating procedures. Key documentation includes batch records, SLRs, and equipment logbooks.
- Actively participates in training activities, managing their individual training plan.
- Executes validation protocols under supervision/direction of others
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Competencies and skills:
- Basic knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP's). Working knowledge of all relevant safety procedures within the company. General understanding of most areas in Manufacturing and supporting functional groups.
- Familiar with or experience with cGMP Biotech or Pharmaceutical operations:
- cGMP: Understands basic cGMP requirements and follows those requirements, including requirements for good documentation practices.
- Must be team-oriented (proactively builds healthy working relationships between peers, their department and other groups).
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Possesses a basic knowledge of non-manufacturing functions such as QC, Regulatory, QA, and/or Materials Management.
- Possesses a basic understanding of the scientific theory of biologics manufacturing: understands basic biotechnology processing - purpose of major unit operations and microbial control concepts
- Actively pursues learning of required skills, new skills, and new equipment
- Understand routine procedures upon which they have been trained.
- Possesses basic equipment understanding, including understanding equipment function and application.
- Proficient in MS Office and related PC skills
- Must have the ability to work either Day or Night shift.
- Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA) from an accredited college or university with an emphasis in a scientific or engineering discipline and a minimum of 0-1 years relevant experience, or Associate's Degree in a scientific or engineering discipline with a minimum of 0-2 years related experience, or High School Diploma with a minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Brooklyn Park, MN