Image is what people think we are; integrity is what we really are. Our Legal team has a Paid Summer Internship opportunity where you will gain valuable knowledge and be able to showcase your skills in commercial contracts and research, M & A due diligence, and corporate governance work.
Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry has a demand for diverse, authentic, creative and dynamic talent on our team. Over the course of a 10-12-week period your success will be our success as you collaborate on projects with our teams.
You'll apply the knowledge and expertise you've gained in the classroom while bringing your attention to detail, inquisitive mind, and eagerness to learn.
The internship will also be a place for you to gain insights into your career goals with our professional development support and build your network with the key stakeholders you work with along the way.
- Be a second year law student (2019/2020 school year) with desire to work in a corporate setting upon graduation
- Must be actively enrolled in an accredited law school during the duration of the internship - Internships are not intended for graduating seniors
- Pursuing a JD in Law
- Course-work in contracting
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- H1-B and green card sponsorship is not available for this position
While this is a highlight of what you'll do, what you'll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International project exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…