At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
This role is available for 2nd shift.
As a Inspector, you are responsible for;
- Quality Inspection of incoming materials and completed product prior to shipping.
- Inspect incoming materials.
- Evaluate material suppliers.
- Inspect product prior to shipment as required.
- Verify audited product.
- Create certificates of compliance.
- Initiate MAR's and participate in product disposition for nonconforming material.
- Initiate CPAR's as required.
- Assist QE with first article inspections and miscellaneous projects.
- Perform QC Maintenance and organization.
- Resolve job related issues promptly in a manner that promotes harmony and aligns with the company's objectives and goals.
- Work with cross-functional teams to improve the business and perform other duties as needed
What your background should look like:
- Associates degree in related field or two years of related work experience.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to use microscope.
- Ability to use various measuring tools including, but not limited to: micrometer, caliper, tool scope, and scales
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as policies, procedures, drawings and other materials related to the position.
- Use verbal and written communication to exchange information required to complete essential duties and responsibilities
- Ability to interpret dimensional requirements on drawings and specifications.
This position is located at our Plymouth, MN site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
Plymouth, MN, US, 55442
Requisition ID: 53271