IT Support Analyst
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
To provide diagnosis, analysis, and outstanding end-user support, world-class customer service, and minimally supervised leadership in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Supports all IT interests in the office.
- Will work in tandem with Sr. Analyst to manage daily workflows and priorities of IT functions.
- Will diagnose, research, and assist with recommendations to coordinate special projects and assist with deliverables.
- Travel to conferences, acquisitions, and trade shows to represent IT interests and perform tasks.
- Ability to plan and make recommendations for setup and support models at various events.
- Knowledge of global servicing platforms pertaining to enterprise workstations such as anti-virus, imaging, software packaging and delivery, OS patching, etc.
- Candidate should be able to manage one of these (or similar) platforms for workstations globally as an SME. Should be able to take training if needed.
- Repairs and maintains internal technologies including hardware issues and failures, software issues, viruses, errors, installs, repairs, and other issues.
- Responds to normal and high priority client calls (local or remote) fed primarily from work queues in a ticketing system and uses troubleshooting skills to resolve problem tickets.
- Maintains internal service level agreements and monitors ticket queues.
- Performs desktop and software installations in accordance with corporate standards.
- Responsible for hardware installs, documentation, user training, and other general helpdesk functions.
- Responsible for accountability and maintaining hardware inventory, quarterly PC refresh, new hardware deploys, break/fix, and recovery.
- Minor support of video conferencing equipment, projectors, iPhones, and Androids.
- Supporting, communicating with, and bringing white-glove service to our executives across all facets of IT is imperative.
- Being the face and excellent representation of IT to the business via our executive team is a key component of this role.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 3 or more years of prior support or desktop experience in an enterprise environment is required.
- Position requires an aptitude for technology, willingness to take on new challenges, and superb customer service skills in a leadership role.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and leave a lasting positive memorable experience.
- Applicant should have Windows desktop experience (7, and 10) in an active directory environment and expertise with a variety of desktop applications including MS Office and Outlook (all versions). Solid desktop, phone and remote user support skills required.
- Proven desktop, laptop, software, and operating system troubleshooting skills required.
- Must have a firm understanding of networking related troubleshooting as it relates to end-user troubleshooting.
- Network , Server , CCNA, MCP, or MCSE certification(s) a plus.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Provides outstanding customer service to employees all times, with emphasis on being the representation of IT facing the business.
- Must be able to take direction, manage priorities, and perform tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must possess high attention to detail and understand the importance of top-quality customer service with a professional attitude.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Must possess manual dexterity and be able to bend, crawl, reach and grasp.