Are you a motivated individual with a passion for helping people and a tendency to have some fun doing it? Then, we think we just might be a better team with you on it.
Our team is full of down-to-earth people with a “work hard, play hard“ mentality and outside interests, hobbies, families and lives. Because, after all, we know that a great team member is one that is happy inside our walls and outside them! Ready to make a name for yourself? It's not just your career, it's your future – so make sure you join a team where you feel at home. BerganKDV gives you the opportunity to work alongside professionals at all levels and explore what works best for you. Start here and begin building you the future you want.
BerganKDV provides expertise to businesses and individuals in the areas of CPA services, individual Wealth Management, 401k Advisory Services, Outsourced Technology, Estate and Trust, Business Valuations, Fraud and Forensic, Life and Disability Insurance, Outsourced Accounting and Payroll, hosted QuickBooks. Our experts have significant industry experience with professional services, construction and real estate, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, cities and schools.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The HCM Systems Specialist will be the client's first line of contact. This position will coordinate and facilitate all benefit-related functionality and be responsible for the build and importing of all initial employee data into the system. Along with benefits build responsibilities, the HCM System Specialist will also handle annual Open Enrollments, ACA support and reporting, and EDI setup and support. The HCM System Specialist will respond to client emails and calls in a timely manner. The HCM Systems Specialist will maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and work continuously to build trust and strong relationships. This position will be responsible for the monitoring and distributing of system and operational issues to the HCM Systems Team. This position should have general knowledge of the HCM software system.
- Designs setup for benefits
- Ongoing design and support for annual Open Enrollments
- Works with clients and vendors to setup and support EDI files
- Works with clients on ensuring proper ACA reporting and setup
- Ensures that the newly implemented system features or enhancements meet user needs and specifications through data testing and review
- Conducts user training programs for benefit elections and profile setup
- Maintains the HR support boards and assigns tickets to team members
- Provides first level technical assistance regarding HCM systems and procedures for clients
- Identifies training opportunities for clients
- Identifies opportunities for system and process improvements, and works with the HCM Systems team to design solutions
- Creates ad-hoc and routine reports, formal business communications, and detailed and accurate procedure manuals
- Works collaboratively with HCM team and assist with data entry
- Participates in the testing of upgrades, patches/fixes, new applications or modules and program/interface changes that affect the HCM system
- Effectively presents information both orally and in written form
- Assist sales team in knowledge and questions about system capabilities
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Provides guidance in the HCM software and makes recommendations for system changes/enhancements
Travel: Occasional day travel to client locations may be required