Fraser is currently seeking an experienced group home supervisor with strong decision making skills and who is able to manage their time well to get tasks done accurately and efficiently. This position requires individuals to be self-motivated. Applicants with strong communication skills and experience coordinating services are strongly desired.
As a Group Home Coordinator, you will provide supervision and leadership to all direct care staff at one group home site in tandem with providing direct cares to our clients. You will comply with all regulations, policies, day-to-day operations, and budgetary parameters of Fraser group homes. You will also develop and assure documentation of outcome-based recommendations, Coordinated Service and Support Plan Addendums, and individual behavior/therapeutic plans for each client served, in addition to assuring accurate implementation of those plans.
- Five weeks of Paid Time Off
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Health and Flex Savings Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- 403(b) retirement account with Fraser contribution
- Scheduled performance feedback & opportunity for pay raises based on performance
- Career growth opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement and Tuition Discount at select colleges and Fraser School
- Student Loan forgiveness
- Referral bonuses
- Verizon Wireless cell phone plan and accessories discount
Available Locations and Schedules:
New Hope - M-F 7am-3:30pm
Plymouth - M-F 7am-3:30pm
Plymouth - M 9am-5:30pm, T 11:30am-8pm, W 10am-6:30pm, Th 11:30am-8pm, F 9am-5:30pm
This position also has a week-long on-call responsibility on a rotational basis approximately every 10 weeks.
- Experience requirements vary based on level of education. Designated Coordinator qualified as defined by MN Statute 245D:
- BA/BS in Human Services or related field with 1 year of full-time work experience (or equivalent) providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 years and older OR
- Associate degree in Human Services or related field with 2 years of full-time work experience (or equivalent) providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 years and older OR
- A minimum of 50 hours of education and training related to human services and disabilities with four years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 or older until the supervision of an individual qualifying as Coordinator under 245D.
- Valid drivers license with acceptable record
- Ability to meet DHS standards on criminal background study
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
- Basic mathematical skills with ability to accurately manage a budget and create financial reports
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, and Outlook
Fraser is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
You must apply online here to be formally considered.
If you are having trouble applying or have questions, please contact Fraser HR at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612.767.7550. If you have successfully submitted your application, you will get a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folders, then contact us as we may not have received your application. Thank you for considering Fraser!